Fees and Insurance
- Physiotherapy: $100 for the initial treatment and $90 for subsequent treatments.
- Acupuncture: $100 for the initial visit and $90 for subsequent visits.
Private Extended Health Insurance: Physiotherapy is covered under extended health plans when done by a Registered Physical Therapist; this includes services such as Craniosacral Therapy, Intramuscular Stimulation (IMS), Medical Acupuncture, and Lymphatic Drainage. Acupuncture (TCM) can be claimed under extended health plans when done by our Registered Acupuncturist.
We provide direct claims submission to your insurance company on your behalf. We currently can direct bill to the following companies.
- Pacific Blue Cross
- Alberta Blue Cross
- Blue Cross (Veteran Affairs)
- Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance
- Desjardins Insurance
- Great-West Life
- Industrial Alliance
- Johnson Inc.
- Manulife Financial
- Maximum Benefit or Johnston Group
- Standard Life
- Sun Life Financial (excluding Public Service Health Care Plan)
If your insurer is not in this list, please show your card as we would be happy to inquire whether or not they allow for direct billing. If not, you will be issued an official receipt upon payment which contains all necessary information for you to submit your claim.
- MSP: For patients on Premium Assistance (annual income less than $30,000), MSP partially covers up to 10 visits per year, and we charge a $45 user fee per visit.
- ICBC: For approved claims, ICBC covers a portion of the treatment, and we charge a $30 user fee per visit. Please note we require your claim number and adjuster's contact information at your initial visit.
- WorkSafeBC: We are no longer taking WSBC claims.