Update on COVID-19 (coronavirus) for Our Patients
Yes we are open and are phasing back into taking patients. Our social distancing procedures are:
- Please do not come if you're ill. There are no penalties for cancelling because you're sick. (We still appreciate being told)
- Each therapist is seeing one patient an hour.
- Clients pay and rebook on the way out(this is to limit waiting room traffic, but you are welcome to phone to book as well).
- Please wear a mask. Therapists will wear a mask.
- For your information rooms and equipment are completely sanitized between each use.
- If you prefer email receipts we can provide them.
Welcome to Yarrow Physiotherapy & Acupuncture
At Yarrow, your well-being comes first.
The body has remarkable healing and restorative abilities. Injuries occur when we work or play too hard, too long, or change activities abruptly. At these times the body needs help to get back to normal.
Through Western medicine the nature of illness or injury and the healing process are well understood. Eastern medicine explores the body's complex and profoundly interconnected energy systems which depend on a balance between nurturing (yin) and vigour (yang) to maintain health and well being. A combined approach assures the speediest recovery possible.