- Physiotherapy: $105 for the initial treatment and $95 for subsequent treatments.
- Acupuncture: Price varies depending on practitioner treatment time. Please see schedule and booking in the Jane App for more details.
Private Extended Health Insurance: Physiotherapy is covered under most extended health plans when done by a Registered Physical Therapist; this includes services such as Initial Physiotherapy assessment, Intramuscular Stimulation (IMS), Dry Needling (Medical Acupuncture), and Ultrasound. Acupuncture (TCM) can be claimed under extended health plans when done by our Registered Acupuncturists.
We may be able to provide direct claims submission to your insurance company on your behalf. Please ask the receptionist upon arrival if your insurance company can be billed by us.
If not, you will be issued an official receipt upon payment which contains all necessary information for you to submit your claim.
- MSP: For patients on Premium Assistance (annual income less than $30,000), MSP covers $23 up to 10 visits per year and we bill for the reamining amount.
- ICBC: For approved claims, ICBC covers a portion of the treatment, and we charge the remaining. Please note we require your claim number and adjuster's contact information at your initial visit.
- WorkSafeBC: We are no longer taking WSBC claims.